Bluebird's Chalet

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Leading the Life O Riley

When I was in Wisconsin I stayed at the Life O Riley Farm and Guesthouse. What a great place to get away from everything and just relax! Mike and Jean are wonderful hosts and saw that I had plenty to eat, not just breakfast. Jean's bread and cinnamon rolls are too delicious for words. I also had fresh eggs, fresh dug potatoes and beets, all the berries I could pick and tender porkchops.

While I was there I worked on an ATC (artist trading card) project for a swap. I was doing collage with a lot of different papers and what a mess I had. I think Jean was afraid that I would not be able to get it all together before time to leave. But I did.

I loved listening all day to Wisconsin Public Radio's talk network. I must say I learned more interesting things from those broadcasts.

Life O Riley's webpage is: http://www.bbonline.com/wi/lifeoriley/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home